Sunday, July 6, 2008

July 6, 2008

A Happy Independence Day Weekend to One and All,

I was contemplating typing in the Declaration of Independence for all of you to read, but I can't type that fast. As part of my campaign I have read portions of it at some of my campaign stops however. Good political concepts never go out of style!

There is a good chance that I will be able to participate in a series of podcasts over the next few weeks. I am trying to arrange for a once a week podcast on Sunday evenings from 6 pm to 7 pm, and invite my opponent to be a part of each and every one of them. I doubt that he will accept, but with enough voter pressure he might.
More info to follow!

In order for the Wyoming Democratic Party to advance, we must be in the lead in using new technologies, and this should be one. Think of the potential if primary races in the WyoDem Party were conducted to a large degree via podcasts!

The advantages would be numerous. Politics should be about logic, and with unlimited 'airtime' on the computer a candidate like myself would have the time to fully flesh out a platform for the voters. The cost in time and money for a candidate to get around the state would be minimal. The money saved could be used in the General Election. Wyoming Democratic voters could be convince to listen to their computers in their own homes to really get a bead on the candidates, plus they could call in with their questions, comments and viewpoints.

My campaign officially launches on July 10th, Statehood Day. I will be asking all of you to forward my ideas and thoughts to your fellow citizens in your E-mail address book. This is one way you can give a progressive Senatorial candidate a chance to reach the voters with a minimum amount of effort on your part.

Candidate Keith 'let's get this Party started' Goodenough

No comments:

Welcome to my campaign

Donate

Campaign contributions are welcome. In keeping with my longstanding policy, I accept a maximum of $100 from any individual. I do not accept donations from Political Action Committees (PACs).

If you would like to donate, mail to:
Goodenough for Wyoming
PO Box 1852
Casper WYO 82602

E-mail me

Wyoming Constitution...Article 1, Section 1: All power is inherent in the people, and all free governments are founded on their authority, and instituted for their peace, safety and happiness; for the advancement of these ends they have at all times an inalienable and indefeasible right to alter, reform or abolish the government in such manner as they may think proper.