Sunday, June 22, 2008

June 22, 2008

A Happy Solstice to All,

And just a brief report for this evening. I did my first podcast this past weekend, and here is the link to the site if you wish to tune in to the archived version.

Blog Talk Radio

or http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Shared_Sacrifice/2008/06/21/Shared-Sacrifice

There is a 25 minute lead in, and then my remarks last for about an hour. The two hosts, Matt and Gary, do a good job of letting the guest do the talking.

As I listened to the recorded version, I realized I was a lot more casual about using 'filler' words such as ...well.... than I am when I speak at public forums. If you listen, please keep that in mind!

And of course, send comments if you wish.

I hope to be able to have a debate with my Primary Election opponent on this venue at some point during the campaign.

Keith "On the Pod" Goodenough

1 comment:

Kay Yaks said...

Hey, good stuff Citizen/Senator Keith!

Welcome to my campaign

Donate

Campaign contributions are welcome. In keeping with my longstanding policy, I accept a maximum of $100 from any individual. I do not accept donations from Political Action Committees (PACs).

If you would like to donate, mail to:
Goodenough for Wyoming
PO Box 1852
Casper WYO 82602

E-mail me

Wyoming Constitution...Article 1, Section 1: All power is inherent in the people, and all free governments are founded on their authority, and instituted for their peace, safety and happiness; for the advancement of these ends they have at all times an inalienable and indefeasible right to alter, reform or abolish the government in such manner as they may think proper.