Monday, July 21, 2008

July 20, 2008


Alright All,
We are now within the one month countdown...tick,tick,tick!
The primary is on August 19th, and we are at July 20th...tick,tick,tick.
Before I forget again:
Check it out!
We will plan for a podcast next Sunday P.M. Details to follow later this week.
My yard signs are going up here and there at various locations. If they don't win the beautiful yard sign competition, then there is something wrong with the evaluation procedure!
Top three ways to help get me elected:
1...agree to phone call Wyoming Democrats on my behalf
2...send no more than $100.00 to Box 1852, Casper, 82602
3...write a letter to the editor, to your local paper and to the Casper Star-Tribune, and give me a plug. If you have trouble thinking of something positive to say...I can help!
That's all for now. Thank you to those who have volunteered thus far. Tick, tick, tick..............
Keith "I want to be Elected!" Goodenough

No comments:

Welcome to my campaign

Donate

Campaign contributions are welcome. In keeping with my longstanding policy, I accept a maximum of $100 from any individual. I do not accept donations from Political Action Committees (PACs).

If you would like to donate, mail to:
Goodenough for Wyoming
PO Box 1852
Casper WYO 82602

E-mail me

Wyoming Constitution...Article 1, Section 1: All power is inherent in the people, and all free governments are founded on their authority, and instituted for their peace, safety and happiness; for the advancement of these ends they have at all times an inalienable and indefeasible right to alter, reform or abolish the government in such manner as they may think proper.