Monday, July 14, 2008

July 14, 2008

Good morning,

I was waiting to find out a few details on a new campaign podcast before sending this out, but I think I will have to send the info later in the week since I don't have it yet.

Please keep in mind that absentee voting has begun. All you have to do is call your county clerk and a ballot will be sent your way. Or stop by the Courthouse.

Here is an old thought........still looking for volunteers!!

And, if you are intending to contribute something, up to a max of $100.00, this would be a good time to take the leap and write the check.

More to follow,
Keith

No comments:

Welcome to my campaign

Donate

Campaign contributions are welcome. In keeping with my longstanding policy, I accept a maximum of $100 from any individual. I do not accept donations from Political Action Committees (PACs).

If you would like to donate, mail to:
Goodenough for Wyoming
PO Box 1852
Casper WYO 82602

E-mail me

Wyoming Constitution...Article 1, Section 1: All power is inherent in the people, and all free governments are founded on their authority, and instituted for their peace, safety and happiness; for the advancement of these ends they have at all times an inalienable and indefeasible right to alter, reform or abolish the government in such manner as they may think proper.